AirPhysio is a new all Natural Treatment for Asthma, COPD, Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, Bronchiectasis and Cystic Fibrosis. The device uses a process called Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure or OPEP. This process helps the body’s natural mucus clearance process and Lung Expansion, helping to maintain maximum lung capacity and improve lung hygiene.
On the 26th April 2017, Eric Michaels from eHealth Radio and Respiratory Channels in the US interviewed Paul O’Brien, the Managing Director of AirPhysio about the respiratory system, how it it works and what goes wrong with the lungs when we are diagnosed with respiratory conditions like Asthma, COPD and Cystic Fibrosis.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Paul O’Brien discuss the following:
- What are some of the respiratory conditions with similar issues?
- What is a basic description of each condition and how do they differentiate between each other?
- What is one of the biggest problems that one would suffer from?
- How does current medication treat these conditions?
- What is the Body’s Natural Lung Cleaning Process?
- If I’m taking medication, why would I need anything else?
- What is AirPhysio and how does this help someone with a respiratory condition?
To view the information about the Interview go to the website