1. There are two windows of the device. Feel for a tiny raised spike above window of one side.This spike indicates the correct side of the child safety latch that will need to be depressed.
2. With the clear cap to the top and pointed away from you, place device down on a hard surface.
3. Then, place a pointy object, such as a pen, into the right hand side of the window to depress the child safety latch.
4. Then lift the device and twist the cap 0.3” anti-clockwise.
5. Pull clear cap away from blue body.